Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use fresh summer berries. You can substitute blueberries, blackberries, and sliced strawberries.
Make and share this Lemon-Raspberry Icebox Pie With an Oreo Crust recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 inch) Oreo cookie pie crusts (store-bought or homemade, 9-inch crust)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (full fat)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Raspberries and Topping
- 1 pint fresh raspberry (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- If using a store-bought crust, prebake it according to package directions and let it cool.
- Refrigerate crust until needed.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk together using an electric mixer on med-high speed until smooth and fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the lemon juice and continue beating for 1 minute.
- Blend in the vanilla; scrape mixture into the chilled pie crust; smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Cover with loosely tented foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours but preferably longer and up to overnight.
- Shortly before ready to serve, scatter the raspberries evenly over the pie.
- Using a chilled bowl and chilled beaters, beat the cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Add in the powdered sugar and continue to beat until stiff but not grainy.
- Spoon over the raspberries, smoothing it with a spoon.
- Slice and serve right away, garnishing each slice with additional raspberries.