1/2 Photos of Lemon-Raspberry Cream Bars
Baking Bunny's Note:
Taken from the Betty Crocker website, these are fabulous! Make sure to use full fat cream cheese or the filling won't firm up
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Heat oven 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 15x10x1-inch pan with shortening.
- 22. In large bowl, mix cake mix, butter and eggs with spoon until well blended. With greased or floured fingers, press evenly in pan.
- 33. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and crust begins to pull away from sides of pan or toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Spread evenly with preserves. Cool 30 minutes.
- 44. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and milk with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; set aside.
- 55. In 1-quart saucepan, melt white chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently. Add warm melted white chocolate to cream cheese mixture; beat on medium speed until creamy (mixture may look slightly curdled). Carefully spread over preserves. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
- 66. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Raspberry Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 109.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g