Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A very easy and delicious dessert or snack-cake (breakfast?) to throw together in a snap. Full of flavor and chock-full of comfort!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 or 9" skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients, as well as lemon zest and raspberries.
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly, add buttermilk and melted butter, and mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into dry, and stir just until moistened.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then pour into skillet.
- Pour 1 Tbsp cream (any kind) over top, and place in oven.
- Bake 35 minutes or until top is crackly, golden brown, and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Great served with a dollop of vanilla yogurt.