Recipe by hollyberry
An adaptation of NurseDi's Recipe 175105. Very easy and quick to prep. A combination of two great flavours in the crust, a creamy and tangy cheesecake filling. Delectable raspberry topping (tough to resist on its own). Could substitute blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, or cherries - sweet or sour! Cook time includes chill time.
- 3⁄4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust - Melt the butter and stir it into the chocolate and graham crumbs. Press into a 9" deep pie dish.
- Filling - Cream together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Spoon into the crust and smooth the top. Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Topping - In a small saucepan, stir together the raspberries, icing sugar and butter. Heat just enough to melt everything then chill.
- Serve slices of cheesecake with dollops of raspberry sauce.