1/1 Photo of Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
4 hrs 10 mins
A very quick and easy creamed cheesecake. Garnish it with lemon/lime slices and fresh raspberries for an elegant dessert. Cook time is really chill time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of a springform pan with the sliced poundcake.
- 2In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup of milk with the cream cheese until smooth.
- 3(This takes a few minutes, be patient) Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
- 4Beat until smooth.
- 5Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping (or whipped cream) until smooth and well blended.
- 6Spoon into springform pan.
- 7Stir the raspberry jam into the remaining whipped topping until just blended.
- 8Spread evenly over the top of the lemon layer.
- 9Chill at least 4 hours.
- 10You may use white chocolate flavored pudding instead of the lemon flavored, or ladyfingers in place of the pound cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 500.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seedless raspberry jam