Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A very quick and easy creamed cheesecake. Garnish it with lemon/lime slices and fresh raspberries for an elegant dessert. Cook time is really chill time
- 1 small poundcake, sliced thin (prepkged or make you own and cool)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages lemon pudding mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping or 8 ounces whip your own sweetened cream, divided
- 1⁄4 seedless raspberry jam
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with the sliced poundcake.
- In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup of milk with the cream cheese until smooth.
- (This takes a few minutes, be patient) Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping (or whipped cream) until smooth and well blended.
- Spoon into springform pan.
- Stir the raspberry jam into the remaining whipped topping until just blended.
- Spread evenly over the top of the lemon layer.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- You may use white chocolate flavored pudding instead of the lemon flavored, or ladyfingers in place of the pound cake.
This cake is so yummy! I used a graham cracker pie shell instead of pound cake and loved it.
To us this didnt have a strong cheesecake flavor. It tasted more like a lemon pudding pie. Besides that tho, it was good. I enjoyed it!