A very quick and easy creamed cheesecake. Garnish it with lemon/lime slices and fresh raspberries for an elegant dessert. Cook time is really chill time
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with the sliced poundcake.
- In a large bowl, beat 1/2 cup of milk with the cream cheese until smooth.
- (This takes a few minutes, be patient) Add remaining milk and the pudding mix.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup of whipped topping (or whipped cream) until smooth and well blended.
- Spoon into springform pan.
- Stir the raspberry jam into the remaining whipped topping until just blended.
- Spread evenly over the top of the lemon layer.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- You may use white chocolate flavored pudding instead of the lemon flavored, or ladyfingers in place of the pound cake.