I came up with a tart recipe, and thought it would be nice to have them as individual sized. My first time ever coming up with my own individual recipe...so I'm hoping you all like it.
My Private Note
Mini Ta ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered milk (1/3 cup powder to 1 cup water, mix)
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
- 4 egg whites
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium saucepan, whisk together 1 cup sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt.
- 3Mix up powdered milk (1 1/2 cups) stir into sugar mixture, add lemon zest and lemon juice.
- 4Cook over medium high heat, stirring frequently until mixture comes to a boil.
- 5Stir in butter.
- 6Place egg yolks in a small bowl and gradually whisk in 1/2 cup of hot sugar mixture, transfer to pan.
- 7Bring to a boil; continue to cook while stirring constantly until thick.
- 8Remove from heat, add raisins; stir until mixed well.
- 9Line each cup of a large muffin pan with 3 sheets each of the phyllo dough, brushing with melted butter after each addition.
- 10Fill with 1/3 cup of lemon mixture into each cup.
- 11Cover mixture with ends of phyllo dough.
- 12Repeat until all phyllo dough is folded over.
- 13Flatten dough and brush with butter.
- 14Bake for 20 minutes.
- 15Meanwhile take the egg whites and beat them until firm.
- 16Gradually add 6 tablespoons of sugar, beat until stiff peaks form.
- 17Spoon meringue onto each tart and put back into oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon & Raisin Meringue Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 489.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g