- 5 cups water, divided
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- ice cube
- mint sprig, to garnish
- lemon peel, strips (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine 1 cup water and mint leaves; cover and process for 1 minute.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher,discarding mint. Add the lemon juice, honey,grated lemon peel, and remaining water, stir until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs and lemon peel if desired.