Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 -2 pint lemon sherbet
- 1 -2 pint Orange sherbet
- 3 1⁄2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Combine sugar and 2 cups of water; heat stirring constantly till sugar dissolves, cool.
- Add 2 cups water, lemon peel and juice, chill.
- Pour in chilled punch bowl, add scoops of sherbert stirring till partially melted.
- Add ginger ale stirring in an up and down motion.