These are light, unlike typical pumpkin muffins. Good for spring. Golden raisins and walnuts would be good in these if you made full-size muffins. Try filling them with cream cheese after baking. YUM!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine sugars eggs and oil.
- Add pumpkin, lemon juice, zest and spices. Stir until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Fill 2/3 full. (about 1 T each).
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn out on cooling rack and allow to cool.