Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from Pillsbury, and uses their flaky biscuits. It is just lightly sweet, you could certainly add a glaze after baking if you like sweet rolls. You could also substitute cinnamon sugar and orange peel for a different flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a round cake pan with waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the biscuits.
- Separate the dough into 10 biscuits, and cut each one into quarters.
- Place biscuit pieces, a few at a time in the sugar mixture and roll to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in the lined pan, and sprinkle top with any remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Carefully turn upside down onto a serving plate(place the plate upside down on the top of the cake pan and flip), remove waxed paper and cut into wedges or pull apart.
! I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to uase up refrigerator biscuits, and now I have found a favorite, I used brown sugar and increased the amount to 1/2 cup, also increased the raisins, great recipe, thanks for sharing RR!