1/2 Photos of Lemon Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
Sydney Mike's Note:
Although I've tweaked the recipe a little, the original was found in the 2009 cookbook, Taste of Home's Best Holiday Recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE COFFEE CAKE
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
FOR THE GLAZE
- 1FOR THE COFFEE CAKE: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F & grease a 9-inch round baking pan.
- 2In a large bowl, combine sugar, walnuts, raisins, butter & lemon zest.
- 3Separate biscuits & cut each into quarters, then toss the quartered biscuits with the sugar mixture, coating them thoroughly, before putting them in the prepared baking pan.
- 4Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, then remove from the oven & immediately invert the coffee cake onto a wire rack.
- 5FOR THE GLAZE: In a small bowl, stir together the 2 glaze ingredients until smooth, then drizzle the glaze over the warm coffee cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 341.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g