1/3 Photos of Lemon Pudding Souffles
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this in Taste of Home Magazine and it sounds wonderful. Tangy lemon flavor with creamy souffles, recommends dressing up each serving with lemon peel or other garnish. What a wonderful taste of lemon (I put in a little extra as I like it tart) and the cake soufle mixed with the lemony pudding. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat egg yolk until slightly thickened.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating until thick and lemon-colored.
- 3Beat in the milk, butter, flour and salt.
- 4Ltir in lemon juice and peel.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
- 6With a spatula, stir a fourth of the egg white into lemon mixture until no white streaks remain. Fold in remaining egg white until combined.
- 7Divide between two ungreased 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups.
- 8Place in an 8 inch square baking dish; add i inch of hot water to dish.
- 9Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- 10If desired, sprinkle with coarse sugar, and garnish with pansies and mint. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Souffles
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g