Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well, you can not get any easier than this recipe! 8) I have never made this one, but thought I should post it since it sounds swell! heh Enjoy!
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- Cut the cake in half horizontally making a trench all around cake large enough to hold pie filling.
- Spread can of pie filling in trench.
- Place cake together again.
- Spread whipped topping over entire cake--make sure you get the inside too.
- Chill before serve.
darlene called this cake lemon glow angel cake and for frosting mixed 1 package instant pudding with 1/3 of lemon filling then foldeed in cool whip and frosted it great dessert thanks for posting ,im getting sore typing fingers lol
I give this 5 stars because of easy making and the family raved about it! These ingredients will be permanently in my pantry for "quick dessert" to take to...anywhere!