Recipe by Trisa
A cool and yummy dessert thats great during the summer
Top Review by carolinafan
Oh my goodness, this was to die for. I prepared this for Spring '07 PAC and it is one I will be preparing often especially this summer. I made this one lemon but can't wait to try one with chocolate pudding. Thanks for posting.
- 1 package graham cracker
- 1⁄2 cup soft oleo
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cruch crackers and mix with oleo.
- Press in a large cake pan.
- Bake 350 for 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, powered sugar and 2/3 cup cool whip.
- Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Prepare pudding using 3 cups milk.
- Place over cream cheese mixture.
- Put rest of cool whip over pudding garnish with nuts.