Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
From TOH - posted for safe-keeping. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 cup cold butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly.
- Press into an ungreased 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- In a third bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Carefully spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.