Recipe by Mysterygirl
A friend gave me this recipe...it's so simple and easy - good for when you want just a few cookies
Top Review by shannonA
Very easy and quick to make, with a light lemon flavor. Next time I will try adding lemon juice or lemon rind for a stronger lemon flavor. Great recipe that I will make again, thanks!
- 1 cup baking mix (like Bisquik)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all except sugar together in large bowl until dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Dip flat-bottom glass into sugar.
- Press glass onto dough ball and flatten into 1/4-inch-thick cookie.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Bake until just golden brown on edges, about 10.
- Transfer to racks and cool completely.
- Store cookies in airtight container.