1/1 Photo of Lemon Pudding Cake W Mixed Berries and Powdered Sugar Glaze
1 hr 20 mins
A very moist cake made with boxed cake & pudding mixes and frozen berries. Super simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2-1 cup sliced almonds
- 18 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 ounce jell-o instant lemon pudding mix (serves 4, sugar-free, fat-free)
- 1 1/2 ounces Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (serves 6, sugar-free, fat-free)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup amaretto-flavored liqueur, such as DiSarano (optional, can use water instead)
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed and chopped
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- 2Pour sliced almonds in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- 3Combine all cake ingredients, except for berries, in a large mixing bowl. Blend, with mixer on medium, for 2 minutes.
- 4Fold in thawed berries.
- 5Pour mixture into bundt pan over the almonds.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees. Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes. Invert onto cake plate.
- 7For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk, using more or less milk to get to desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Cake W Mixed Berries and Powdered Sugar Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 471.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries