A very moist cake made with boxed cake & pudding mixes and frozen berries. Super simple.
Make and share this Lemon Pudding Cake W Mixed Berries and Powdered Sugar Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2-1 cup sliced almonds
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 ounce jell-o instant lemon pudding mix (serves 4, sugar-free, fat-free)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (serves 6, sugar-free, fat-free)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup amaretto-flavored liqueur, such as DiSarano (optional, can use water instead)
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Pour sliced almonds in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients, except for berries, in a large mixing bowl. Blend, with mixer on medium, for 2 minutes.
- Fold in thawed berries.
- Pour mixture into bundt pan over the almonds.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees. Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes. Invert onto cake plate.
- For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk, using more or less milk to get to desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled cake.