It's a true cake, with a nice lemon flavor and oh so moist! Eat it plain or with a light coating of vanilla icing. Wonderful on a summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
- 2Mix together flour, baking powder,salt, and sugar, until well blended.
- 3Add 2/3 cups milk and shortening and mix for about 2-3 minutes in electric mixer.
- 4Add remaining milk, eggs, pudding mix, and lemon extract. Mix well. Be sure to scrape the bowl sides and bottom several times to ensure thorough mixing.
- 5Pour into WELL GREASED bundt pan and cook for 35-45 minutes. Toothpick inserted one inch from center should come out clean.
- 6Cool about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- 7If desired, add icing when completely cooled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 451.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g