Prep 12 mins
Cook 55 mins
I love the smooth lemon taste of this. I sprinkle powdered sugar on top when it's served.
Make and share this Lemon Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, butter and 1-1/2 c sugar.
- Beat egg yolks; add to bowl along with milk and lemon zest.
- Mix well.
- Add lemon juice.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, adding remaining sugar while beating.
- Fold whites into batter.
- Pour into 2 qt baking dish then put the dish in a shallow pan of hot water.
- Bake at 350* for 55 minutes or until lightly browned.
MizzNezz you've done it again! Just lovely :-)
Just delicious. Will make again.