Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe from Betty Crocker that looks delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Betty Crocker Super Moist lemon cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 3 eggs
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- whipped cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350*. Spray 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray (do not use dark or nonstick pan.).
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, lemon peel and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and milk with wire whisk or spoon 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Drizzle pudding over batter to within 1/2 inch of edges of pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched in center and edges begin to pull away from sides of pan (center will be set but slightly jiggly.) Cool 20 minutes. Top of cake will have irregular surface and appear sunken in center.
- Spoon warm pudding cake, top side down, into bowls; top with whipped creal. Store covered in refrigerator.
if your a lemon fan, this is for you! YUM O!!!! Super easy and Super yummy! even on the second day.