Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A dish that tastes like it took forever but is sooo simple and delicious.
- 1 kg prawns
- 400 g linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 30 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Peel and devein prawns leaving tails.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in saucepan with plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta and reserve 125ml of pasta water.
- Transfer pasta water to seaparate bowl, set aside.
- Meanwhile heat oil in frying pan.
- Add onion and cook 5 minutes until softened.
- Add prawns and garlic and cook tossing 5 minutes more.
- Return cooked pasta to original saucepan. Turn heat back on and add prawn mixture, 60ml lemon juice, lemon zest, butter, parsley and reserved water.
- Toss until combined and warmed through.
- Season and serve.
- Bon Appetito!