- 4 -5 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 -3 cloves garlic or 2 -3 cloves garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover bottom (single layer) of 9x13 inch pyrex pan with potato wedges.
- Mix water, oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Add garlic cloves or sprinkle with garlic powder.
- If using garlic salt, omit salt.
- Bake in 350 oven for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until all liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir every 20 minutes.
- This recipe can be halved, if desired.