Lemon Potato Salad With Shrimp
- Salad: Place potatoes in large saucepan and add boiling water to barely cover. Add salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Using a slotted spoon and reserving cooking water, quickly transfer potatoes to a colander and rinse under cool water and drain. Set aside.
- Add beans to cooking water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Add to potatoes with onions and shrimp.
- Dressing: in a small bowl, whisk together egg yolk, mustard, lemon zest and juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle oil in a thin stream, whisking to blend.
- Stir in parsley. Add dressing to potato mixture and toss well.