Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy lemon dessert, with only 3 ingredients.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups white sugar
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream, for topping (additional)
- In a saucepan, stir together 3 cups of cream and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour into serving glasses, and refrigerate until set, about 5 hours.
- Pour a little more cream over the tops just before serving.
- **Cook time does not include refrigeration time of approximately 5 hours.**.