I got this recipe from one of my old cookbooks. I haven't made this in years. Its a nice refreshing way to serve pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2x1/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhile, cup pork into strips.
- 3In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- 4Add pork, broccoli, green beans, and bell pepper.
- 5Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp tender.
- 6In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 7Stir into pork mixture.
- 8Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
- 9Stir cooked fettuccine into sauce mixture.
- 10Cook stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pork Primavera Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 514.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 32.2 g