Recipe by mommyoffour
I got this recipe from one of my old cookbooks. I haven't made this in years. Its a nice refreshing way to serve pork.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2x1/4-inch pieces
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cup pork into strips.
- In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add pork, broccoli, green beans, and bell pepper.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp tender.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Stir into pork mixture.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir cooked fettuccine into sauce mixture.
- Cook stirring occasionally until thoroughly heated.