Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made this one last night. I think Angel Hair pasta would help lighten this dish. It was very good!! A repeat in our family!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons capers
- hot fettuccine, cooked
- lemon slice
- fresh parsley sprig
- Cut each pork tenderloin into 6 (2 ounce) medallions.
- Place between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge pork in flour mixture.
- Cook half of pork in 1 1/2 T hot oil in large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining pork and 1 1/2 tsp oil.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook until heated.
- Add butter, chopped parsley, and capers; stir until butter melts.
- Serve pork over pasta; drizzle with wine mixtures.
- Garnish, if desired.
This was good, but the sauce seemed really tart. Perhaps too much lemon vs. wine? I'll definitely make it again, but perhaps try a drier wine and a little less lemon. I also added some salt and pepper and it seemed to help the tartness. Otherwise, very easy, fast and yummy!