Recipe by Chemaine
Made this one last night. I think Angel Hair pasta would help lighten this dish. It was very good!! A repeat in our family!
Top Review by LunaJenn24
This was good, but the sauce seemed really tart. Perhaps too much lemon vs. wine? I'll definitely make it again, but perhaps try a drier wine and a little less lemon. I also added some salt and pepper and it seemed to help the tartness. Otherwise, very easy, fast and yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons capers
- hot fettuccine, cooked
- lemon slice
- fresh parsley sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each pork tenderloin into 6 (2 ounce) medallions.
- Place between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge pork in flour mixture.
- Cook half of pork in 1 1/2 T hot oil in large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining pork and 1 1/2 tsp oil.
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; cook until heated.
- Add butter, chopped parsley, and capers; stir until butter melts.
- Serve pork over pasta; drizzle with wine mixtures.
- Garnish, if desired.