1/5 Photos of Lemon Pork Chops with Salsa
A simple dish that's packed with flavour. It's easy to adjust the heat by taking out all the chilli seeds or leaving them in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops
- 1 lemon, halved
for the salsa
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 C or 400 degrees F.
- 2Chop the tomatoes to a pulp, then mix in the chopped chillies, oregano, breadcrumbs.
- 3Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- 4Mix in the vinegar and add enough olive oil to make a thick sauce.
- 5Heat an ovenproof frying pan.
- 6Season each chop and seal on each side.
- 7Take the tray off the heat.
- 8Squeeze over the lemon juice and place the lemon halves in the pan.
- 9Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 10Press the lemon halves onto the chops and baste with the juice.
- 11Roast for another ten minutes or until firm to the touch.
- 12Serve with the salsa.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pork Chops with Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 195.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 44.5 g