Recipe by Dib's
Recipe posted by request.
Top Review by kiwidutch
Easy recipe, I adore lemons and would have given it a 5 star rating, DH said the sauce was a little sour for his taste and gave it a 3 so I've compromised with the 4 star rating. He's also not the world's greatest fan of pork, so that probably influenced him too :) I'm certainly liking it enough to add it to my family recipe book and make it often for myself for those days when he wants pasta for the 6th day running and I want a change as I think that this lemon sharp-ish sauce over a baked potato might be very nice. Thanks ! :)
- 20 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 20 slices lemons
- 4 onions, cut into rings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cooker, add oil and brown chops.
- Top each chop with a lemon slice.
- Add onions, salt and pepper.
- Combine ketchup and water, pour over chops.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 10 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.