Top Review by Thea
I have been making these for years and it is truly a family favorite! I mix the sauce all together in a bowl and dump over the top...basting...toward the end. This is really delish...I serve with jasmine rice on the side and fresh green beans. The kids are always asking for this one...thanks so much for posting it!
- 4 pork loin chops or 4 pork chops, about 3/4 inch thick
- 4 slices onions, thin
- 4 slices lemons, thin
- 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt.
- Place them in an ungreased shallow baking pan.
- Top each pork chop with onion slice,lemon slice,1 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp ketcup.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake,spooning sauce onto pork chops occasionally until done about 30 minutes longer.