Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- Place pork chops in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with onion and lemon.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle with ketchup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until meat juices run clear.
Super easy and a nice change of pace from our usual chops. I couldn't taste much of the lemon, though. I'm not sure why, but I'd add more next time - I love lemon! Thank you, Theresa/Thunderbird, for posting!
I've been making this recipe for years and was going to post it but you beat me to it! I've never used a crockpot though...so will try that way. Thanks!
DH says this is 5 stars. I haven't even tried it yet but he loves the flavor - even cold. I didn't realize I was out of lemons so I just poured 1/2 cup of lemon juice over the meat. I will try this again with a lemon! Thanks for a quick and easy recipe.