1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This is a great sweet bread that can be easily made into muffins or even cake as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, soda, salt, and poppy seeds.
- 3Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and mix in the yogurt, oil, and vanilla.
- 4Zest the lemons over the bowl and then squeeze the juice in (be careful not to let any seeds fall in).
- 5Mix the flour mixture in with the liquids.
- 6Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Poppy Seed Yogurt Bread
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 136.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g