- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 lemons
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, soda, salt, and poppy seeds.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and mix in the yogurt, oil, and vanilla.
- Zest the lemons over the bowl and then squeeze the juice in (be careful not to let any seeds fall in).
- Mix the flour mixture in with the liquids.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes.