Tasty noodles, My DH loves noodles. The recipe comes from Gourmet.
Make and share this Lemon Poppy Seed Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- While noodles are cooking, lightly toast poppy seeds in a dry small skillet over moderately low heat, stirring, until just fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water and drain noodles in a colander.
- Add butter and zest to warm pot and swirl until melted.
- Add noodles and toss, adding enough of reserved cooking water to keep noodles moist, then stir in poppy seeds, chives, salt and pepper to taste.