Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from the Columbus Dispatch. It is said to be from Bob Evans. It can be baked in a loaf pan. Reduce temperature to 325 degrees and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) box lemon pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 20 muffin cups.
- Combine cake mix, 4 servings of pudding mix, and poppy seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, water, and oil in another bowl until well blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in pans on rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve warm or cool completely.