Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love these...so yummy and moist. When I first saw that Betty Crocker had these to make, I was hooked THEN I saw this recipe...EVEN BETTER...ALWAYS better homemade!!
- 2 cups biscuit mix or 2 cups baking mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven 375. Line muffin pan with paper muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, pudding, poppy seeds and lemon peel.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill muffins cups about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes on a wire rack then remove and continuing cooling on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, drizzle over muffins.
I made 6 giant muffins,bake 25-30 minutes.....I would recommend eatting these the next day after storing in a airtight container,gives time for flavor and glaze to set in the muffins...I will be making these again...
Made for I Recommend Recipe! Very good muffins. I love anything with lemon in it and these fit the bill! I will definitely make these again. Thanks for posting!
These are great. So easy to make and a very tasty muffin. I made mine in jumbo muffin tins and I got 6 beautiful muffins.