Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
these are excellent..moist...these freeze well...
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 6 ounces lemon pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 large eggs, lighty beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 vegetable oil
- in large bowl, blend together cake mix, pudding, and poppy seeds.in seperate bowl, combine eggs, water and oil until well blended.
- blend dry ingredients into wet and gently stir.
- line muffin tins with papers.fill each cup 2/3 full.
- bake in 350* oven for 20 minutes --
- or toothpick test comes out clean when inserted near the center.
- cool 5 minutes before removing from tin.
- then place on wire racks to cool completely -- .
This was super easy & delicious. I only had a lemon cake mix on hand, so I used that with 2 - 3.4 oz boxes of lemon pudding. The muffins turned out fantastic. Super moist & delicious. I am now trying a vanilla cake mix with vanilla pudding & chocolate chips.
These delicious moist muffins are so simple to do, and the taste is excellent, nice lemon flavor. Whole family really loved these. Made for cupcake/muffins game.