1/1 Photo of Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
Little Gems of yummy-ness. Next time I make these, I will probably add some additional lemon and sugar, as I like a strong lemon flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix Flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and poppy seeds, set aside.
- 3In a seperate bowl, mix egg, milk, cooking oil, after mixing add lemon juice.
- 4Mix liquids into the dry ingredients.
- 5put into muffin tins, either well greased and floured or with muffin papers.
- 6sprinkle tops of muffins generously with sugar (do not mix it, this will form the crunchy top).
- 7bake 10 - 15 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g