Lemon Poppy Seed High Fiber Bars
- Prepheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a cake pan (9x13) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together milk with lemon juice, set aside for 5 minutes.
- Beat together egg whites, brown sugar, and oil. Then add vanilla, Lemon extract, zucchini, carrots and the milk and lemon juice mixture. Mix together well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, flaxmeal, soy protein, poppy seeds, baking soda, salt, almonds.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture until just blended. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until wooden stick inserted into the middle comes out clean.