1/3 Photos of Lemon Poppy Seed Fruit Salad, Diabetic
So simple and perfectly delicious made with summer fresh fruits. It's low in fat and everyone in the family will love it, at least everyone here does,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have the cantaloupe and strawberries chilled and ready.
- 2Cut the cantaloupe in half, remove seeds then peel, slice and chop (reserve the other half for another purpose).
- 3Place in mixing bowl.
- 4Wash and cut the strawberries and add to the melon.
- 5Mix the yogurt with the poppy seed and gently stir into the melon and berries.
- 6Peel and slice the banana and fold it into the mix.
- 7Sprinkle the top with the ground mace if desired.
- 8Serve at once or chill up to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Poppy Seed Fruit Salad, Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g