Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
for beverage tag april 08
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄3 cup kraft* coleslaw dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Combine red and green cabbage, carrot, and spring onion in a bowl.
- Mix together the dressing, lemon rind and poppyseeds and toss with salad until well combined.
- Chill before serving.
This was delicious and very easy to prepare. I added orange, white and yellow carrots and replaced green onions with flowering chives from our garden. I found a copycat recipe online for Kraft coleslaw dressing (we rarely buy dressing) and used Meyer lemon for standard. This needs to be prepared at least 6 hours in advance (better overnight) and served well chilled for best results. Taken to a potluck for the Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for posting. Reviewed for Make My Recipe Downunder.