Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
My absolute favorite *easy* bundt cake recipe!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix.
- Add the water, oil, and extracts. Beat for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg. Beat for 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Pour into a freased 10 cup bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until passes toothpick test.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle over warm cake. Dust with extra powdered sugar if you'd like.