Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super quick and easy shrimp dish that is full of flavor. Adults and children alike will gobble this up. For the best flavor and easiest preparation, be sure to choose a dressing that includes lemon, olive oil, and garlic (I like Sophia's Gourmet Greek Island Dressing).
- rinse shrimp and remove tails.
- place shrimp in bowl with top or ziploc freezer bag.
- combine all ingredients, and shake to thoroughly coat shrimp.
- let mixture stand (in refrigerator) as long as you are able.
- add to large saute pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, until shrimp are opaque and nicely pink.
- serve with your favorite sides, we like linguini and brocolli with grated parmesean.