Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can Carnation instant milk, chilled
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- Mix eggs, 1 cup sugar and lemon jello in sauce pan.
- add pineapple, and lemon juice.
- cook over low heat until it comes to a boil.
- when cool fold into 1 can carnation milk which has been chilled and whipped with a pinch of salt.
- graham cracker crust- mix graham crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and margarine.
- press into pan.
- bake 8 mins, at 350 degrees.
- spread salad mixture over crust and serve.