Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Judy's lemon pineapple salad
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 14 ounces Carnation instant milk, chilled and whipped
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- Mix eggs, sugar and lemon jello in sauce pan.
- add pineapple, and lemon juice.
- cook over low heat until it comes to a boil.
- cool, when cool, fold into carnation milk that has been chilled and whipped.
- add pinch of salt.
- mix and bake crust for 8 mins at 350 degrees.
- put in dish with graham cracker crust on bottom.
- sprinkle top with a little graham crackers.