- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together lemon-flavored gelatin and 2 cups boiling water in a large bowl until dissolved. Chill 1 hour or until consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Whisk in lemon pie filling and whipped topping until smooth. Fold in pineapple and lemon rind; spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart mold or serving dish. Chill 8 hours or until firm.