Bonnie LaBrake's Note:
This is a recipe that was given to me by my grandmother. Its great for a light dessert after a heavy dinner, or if you are like me, great for a any time snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon cake mix, prepared and baked into two 8 inch layers
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1In a four quart serving bowl drop one 8 inch layer cake.
- 2Pour half of the pudding over cake, then spread half of the pineapple over pudding, then spread half of the cool whip over pudding.
- 3Repeat layers, and refrigerate.
- 4You may want to garnish with lemon slices to add that pretty touch.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pineapple Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 579.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g