Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Opening cans never looked...or tasted so good! Refreshing lemon flavor and eye-appeal makes this dish good enough to serve for special dinner guests.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15 3/4 ounce) can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into individual dessert bowls, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
This is a great make-ahead dessert to serve guests. A perfect ending to just about any meal. I love the combination of the pineapple and lemon. Very flavorful and easy to make. Thanks again Renegade for another gread dish. :-)
Very easy to make. Everyone gobbled this one down in minutes. It is very refreshing. I highly recommend for everyone to try this recipe.
What a wonderful refreshing dessert. This recipe was almost too simple. I loved that it only took me 5 minutes to throw together. My husband who doesn't normally like lemon desserts had a pretty good helping of it last night. I already know this isn't the last time I'll be making this dessert and next time I'm thinking about adding a package of cream cheese!