Recipe by Sean Coate
Top Review by Chef 'Diva Divine
Nice recipe, I used skinless breast, and although I was content with the sauce, next time I will add some ginger , brown sugar, cayenne, and maybe some cloves or all spice. Quick to make and clean up.....LOVE those especially during the week. Thanks for posting
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 6 chicken breast halves (Use 3 whole chicken breasts, split to make 6 halves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple; combine the juice with garlic, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and rosemary.
- Set aside. Arrange chicken in shallow pan, skin side up.
- Sprinkle with salt. Broil until browned.
- Stir the sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken.
- Arrange pineapple and thin lemon slices around chicken, baste with the sauce in pan and continue baking 5 minutes longer.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Serving Ideas : Serve over rice.