1/1 Photo of Lemon Pine Nut Green Beans
Chef #1390899's Note:
Absolutely delicious! These were a crowd pleaser to even the picky eaters. Extremely simple and so yummy!! This is the actual recipie I got off Food Network's website. I like to add a little more lemon and pine nuts for the additional flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blanch green beans in salted boiling water. Drain and pat dry.
- 2In a large skillet melt butter over medium to medium high heat.
- 3Cook shallots approximately 1 minute. (Stir often to prevent burning).
- 4Add pine nuts to toast for an additional minute.
- 5Add green beans and toss (just enough to warm and coat.).
- 6Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. I like to add some fresh lemon peel as well. Gives it a great additional taste.
- 7Toss well to combine all ingredients.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pine Nut Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g