This a great alternative to lemon meringue pie. I love the little marshmallows in it!
Make and share this Lemon Pie With Marshmallows recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400º.
- Bake Pastry Crust.
- Make pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using sugar, 1/4 cup water, egg yolks and 2 cups water; cool slightly.
- Stir in cream cheese until well blended.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours until set but no longer than 24 hours.